Dignari Capital Partners is an investment management firm headquartered in Hong Kong, with offices in Beijing and Singapore, as well as a presence in Sydney.
With continued support and trust from international institutional investors, Dignari Capital Partners has over US$1 billion of assets under management.
Our funds include:
- DCP China Credit Fund I, L.P.
- DCP China Credit Fund II, L.P.
- DCP Asia Co-Investment Fund I, L.P.
Our team comprises seasoned investment professionals who have worked together for over 15 years and have successfully invested several billions (in US$) over multiple market cycles, including the 2008 Global Financial Crisis and 1997 Asian Financial Crisis. Over this period, we have amassed invaluable knowledge of Asia Pacific markets, established deep local networks and built a reputation as a reliable partner to Asia Pacific corporates.
We create value for our investors and corporate partners by offering unique capital solutions amid inefficient financial markets throughout Asia Pacific. We embrace this philosophy by serving as a conduit between global institutional capital and local quality enterprises – addressing the unmet financing needs of local enterprises and achieving attractive risk-adjusted returns for our investors.
OUR INVESTMENT EXPERIENCE
Since 2003, our team has focused on finding and creating value across the Asia Pacific region. We have worked closely with companies across a range of industries, including healthcare, real estate, financial services, natural resources, retail, utilities, food & beverage, transportation and professional services.
By employing highly structured and secured instruments (such as senior and mezzanine loans, bonds, convertible debt and preference shares), we continue to invest in numerous private situations with robust downside protection, including but not limited to:
- Outbound direct investments;
- Acquisition and growth capital financing;
- Pre-IPO financing;
- Privatizations and re-listings;
- Stressed and distressed assets; and
- Corporate restructurings.
In partnering with companies to address their unique capital needs, we bring with us:
- Expertise in alternative asset management;
- Knowledge of global M&A, restructuring and reorganization;
- Industry insight and experience across a wide range of sectors;
- Due diligence and structuring expertise from a team of experienced professionals with auditing and forensic accounting backgrounds; and
- International experience, relationships and networks, including large international institutional investors who provide access to their extensive global networks.
For inquiries regarding Dignari Capital Partners, please contact us.
Thank you for your message. We will get back to you soon.Back